ode-user mailing list archives

From ab's <bhara...@7strata.com>
Subject How to terminate or exit a ODE process.
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:22:35 GMT

Hi,
   I am trying to gracefully terminate/exit a ODE process if I encounter a
particular condition(Meeting a specific Business Requirement).
First I tried <terminate> tag, which did not help, then I tried <exit> tag
which too did not help, also I am running ode within service mix which is
the requirement, in this case Apache ODE does not provide any management API
to manage Process or Instance Of ODE running inside service mix.
   I am struck here for a very long time, can any one tell me is there any
way by which we can gracefully exit a ODE process on meeting a specific
business requirement.

   I will definitely appreciate any help on this issue.

regards,
  K.B