ode-user mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Adding date tag to the logging
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:39:28 GMT
Hi,

The underlying logging framework is log4j. You can find its configuration
file at $ode,war}/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties.
To add the date to the logging statement, you can add %d{ABSOLUTE} to the
ConversionPattern.

You can find more information about ConversionPattern here:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/apidocs/org/apache/log4j/PatternLayout.html

Alexis