ode-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Maier <m...@daniel-maier.eu>
Subject Re: Message exchange failure
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 06:19:46 GMT

Thanks for your response. It was ode 1.3.3. With 2.0-beta2 it seems to
work.

Best Regards
Daniel

http://www.oursite.de/webservices/shopHandlerService/}ShopHandlerProcess-1<http://www.oursite.de/webservices/shopHandlerService/%7DShopHandlerProcess-1>
>> ]
>>                                calling
>> null.requestClubTrial(...)}</faultstring>
>>                        <detail>
>>                                <Exception>org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault:
>>                                        Message exchange failure due to:
>> Error sending message to Axis2 for
>>                                        ODE mex
>> {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4jhedmvrhvd [PID
>>                                        {

http://www.oursite.de/webservices/shopHandlerService/}ShopHandlerProcess-1<http://www.oursite.de/webservices/shopHandlerService/%7DShopHandlerProcess-1>
>> ]
>>                                        calling
>>                                        null.requestClubTrial(...)}
>> at

org.apache.ode.axis2.util.SoapMessageConverter.createOdeFault(SoapMessageConverter.java:570)
>>                                        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onResponse(ODEService.java:282)
>>                                        at

org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:189)
>>                                        at

org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:69)
>>                                        at

org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:52)
>>                                        at

org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
>>                                        at
>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>>                                        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
>>                                        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
>>                                        at
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) at
>>
>>  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at

>>                                        at

>>                                        at

>>                                        at

>>                                        at

>>                                        at

>>                                        at

>>                                        at

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
>>                                        at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:849)
>>                                        at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)