ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul.John...@metavante.com
Subject xsd-complex-type-wrapper
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:37:05 GMT

Hello all,

I am using ODE 1.3.2  on Tomcat 6.0.20

I am getting this back from my bpel call:

<xsd-complex-type-wrapper>
      <typ xmlns="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty">House
Number</typ>
      <val xmlns="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty">845 W.
Hampton Ave</val>
</xsd-complex-type-wrapper>

The variable is defined as the following:

<bpel:variable name:="addrCmpt" type="ns3:PstlAddrCmpt"></bpel:variable>

I am initializing the variable with the following code
<bpel:literal xml:space="preserve">
    <mvnt_InvolvedParty:PstlAddrCmpt
            xmlns:mvnt="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt"
            xmlns:mvnt_Common="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_Common"

xmlns:mvnt_InvolvedParty="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty"
            xmlns:p="mvntCommon" xmlns:p1="mvntCommonRqstHdr"
xmlns:p2="mvntCommonRspHdr"
            <mvnt_InvolvedParty:typ></mvnt_InvolvedParty:typ>
            <mvnt_InvolvedParty:val></mvnt_InvolvedParty:val>
      </mvnt_InvolvedParty:PstlAddrCmpt>
</bpel:literal>

I an inserting the object into a list using the following:

<bpel:copy keepSrcElementName="yes">
    <bpel:from>
        <![CDATA[ode:insert-as-first-into($addrOsi, $addrCmpt)]]>
    </bpel:from><bpel:to>
        <![CDATA[$addrOsi]]>
    </bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

I have not had this problem before, so I am completely baffled.  Any help
would be great.

Paul R. Johnson

This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message
without making a copy.