ode-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Pereira <ricardo.sele...@gmail.com>
Subject Process Deployment with DeploymentService (cont)
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:15:20 GMT
Hello,

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200809.mbox/browser
I saw a post in the mailing list about the "Process Deployment with
DeploymentService" in September 2008. In this post Matthieu Riou said:

The test cases can probably help you figure out what's missing/wrong
in your message:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/axis2-war/src/test/java/org/apache/ode/axis2/management/DeploymentTest.java

That is just a java class and when I import it to an IDE to test, it returns
multiple errors due to the missing libraries

Is there any simple way to test this class without the concerns about
libraries? I mean if you have any project where a user just have to specify
the path to the zip file and the DeploymentService link and it deploys on
the ODE server?

Sorry but I really apreciate an answer as fast as you can due to my short
deadline.

Thanks

Ricardo