ode-user mailing list archives

From niels hoffmann <niels...@gmail.com>
Subject Nullpointer Exception when using ServiceClientUtil from servlet
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:42:13 GMT
Hi List,

I have a problem submitting a bpel process to my ODE server.
When I use the sample code (using the ServiceClientUtil class) from a
standalone java program everything works, but when I use the same code
in another webapplication it fails with a nullpointer Exception when I try
to create the root element.

 OMNamespace pmapi = _factory.createOMNamespace("
http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi", "pmapi");
 OMElement root = _factory.createOMElement("deploy", pmapi);

I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Anybody know the answer?

Cheers, Niels