ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Fonden" <christian.fon...@die-rooter.de>
Subject Re: xsd-complex-type-wrapper
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 09:22:24 GMT
Hi,

we already have discussed this issue some months ago. FYI here the result:

Hello,

to solve the problem I had to declare an element of the complexType TestVO
in the .wsdl

<element name="TestVOElement" type="tns:TestVO"/>

The declaration of the variable in the .bpel file must be of the element
type:

<bpel:variable name="mytestvo" element="tns:TestVOElement"></bpel:variable>

Initialize:

<bpel:copy>
 <bpel:from>
  <bpel:literal xml:space="preserve">
   <tns:TestVOElement xmlns:tns="http://BPELVoTest"
    <tns:TestVO>
     <tns:key></tns:key>
     <tns:value></tns:value>
    </tns:TestVO>
   </tns:TestVOElement>
  </bpel:literal>
 </bpel:from>
 <bpel:to variable="mytestvo">
 </bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

Fill:

<bpel:copy>
 <bpel:from part="payload" variable="input"></bpel:from>
 <bpel:to variable="mytestvo">
  <bpel:query
queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0">
   <![CDATA[tns:TestVO/tns:key]]>
  </bpel:query>
 </bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

Add to response:

<bpel:copy>
 <bpel:from>
  <![CDATA[ode:insert-as-last-into($output.payload, $mytestvo)]]>
 </bpel:from>
 <bpel:to part="payload" variable="output">
 </bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

The SOAP Response

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
 <soapenv:Body>
  <BPELVoTestResponse xmlns="http://BPELVoTest">
   <TestVOElement>
    <tns:TestVO xmlns:tns="http://BPELVoTest">
     <tns:value />
    </tns:TestVO>
   </TestVOElement>
  </BPELVoTestResponse>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

After that the ODE engine seems to use the root-element I initialized
instead of wrapping it with a "xsd-complex-type-wrapper" element. I dont
know if this is the right behavior in this case but using the element
instead of the complex-type will be at least a workaround.

Have a nice weekend,

Kathrin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------