ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: How to modularize a large BPEL process definition?
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:55:51 GMT
The natural (but somewhat painful) way would be to create sub-processes for
each of these parts and invoke them from the main process.   If there's a
strong pattern between all of them, you could use templating techniques
(e.g. Velocity) to keep your BPELs DRY (don't repeat yourself) and avoid
discrepancies.

alex