ode-user mailing list archives

From thomas trocha <thomas.tro...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Correlations with Pick inside a while
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:10:12 GMT
I have the same problem. Currently I'm testing pick with the
"TestPickOneWay"-Example (ode_source\bpel-test\src\test\resources\bpel\2.0).
The workflow is as it is described in Issue ODE-644. A while-loop with an
included pick.
Testing it with the standard-configuration (Tomcat 6/ApacheODE 1.3.3 and the
included derby-db) works for the first receive creating an instance. First
pick works as well but then every call waits until the time-out.

The server is throwing following exception:
*Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for
RESP
ONSE CHANNEL 29*

I was quite optimistic as I thought that 1.3.3 would be patched for even
that effect. Any idea?

Thx and have a nice day,
ToM