ode-user mailing list archives

From Gary Brown <gbr...@redhat.com>
Subject Handling faults in ODE 2.0-beta2
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:40:29 GMT
Hi

I have two BPEL processes (Store and CreditAgency), the CreditAgency
throwing a fault back to the Store. In ODE 1.3.3 this works fine, but
when I deploy the same processes to ODE 2.0-Beta2, the Store process
fails to catch the fault. It results in an exception - I guess because
it considers the fault unhandled.

We have also tried using a JAX-WS service implementation of the
CreditAgency. When the faultstring contains the qname for the fault, the
ODE 2.0-Beta2 Store process fails to catch it - but when the faultstring
is any arbitrary text it works fine - I assume because it uses the fault
details to determine the fault to be caught.

I can provide the BPEL processes and artifacts to reproduce if required.

Regards
Gary

--
Gary Brown
gbrown@redhat.com

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903 Directors: Michael Cunningham
(USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).