ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Hepp <he...@web.de>
Subject Re: Problems deploying NetBeans SynchronousSample to Apache ODE
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:50:25 GMT
Hi!

To me this looks like the same problems we were facing when deploying
some processes. We were able to solve this by initializing the variables
differently. It was mostly a namespace problem with complex data types.
We chose to completely remove the namespace prefixes for the elements
inside the variable element that the message is defined for, and then it
was working fine.

I hope, this was somehow helpful!
Regards.
Alex