ode-user mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: Correlations with Pick inside a while
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:43:58 GMT
Hi Alex,

    I too have seen this issue, at least when using the jpa dao. I had
submitted a patch for a different issue that included a fix for this. I
believe another user on this list also reported the same problem. I
filed bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-644 for this and
attached a patch for the jpa case on the 1x branch. I'll should have a
patch for the trunk shortly then will move on to testing hibernate.
Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks.

Bill McCusker