ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Hepp <he...@web.de>
Subject Correlations with Pick inside a while
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 05:39:29 GMT
Hi List!

we are facing huge problems with Processes that have a Pick surrounded
with a while with current ODE distribution. We are always getting
"INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL [xy]"

Sometimes the first call is working fine, sometimes the error also
occurs on the first call. It even happens with the TestPickOneway from
the bpel-test inside your sources.
We have tried to rollback to embedded DAO, mySQL, I to built ode myself
to be sure that the codebase matches to the tests, but to no avail.

Please, could anybody tell me, whether this is a bug, or I am too dumb
to get this running?
Thanks again!
Alex