ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process Deployment with DeploymentService (cont)
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:47:23 GMT
Ricardo,

add Axis2 (a recent version) to the class path and get rid of any testng
dependencies. If you only want to deploy a bundle, just look into the
private deploy(String) method and adapt it to your needs.

Currently there is no (and there aren't any plans yet to create a)
remote deployment tool.

HTH,
  Tammo

--