ode-user mailing list archives

From kodeninja <koffee.2.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems deploying NetBeans SynchronousSample to Apache ODE
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:33:44 GMT

Thanks Tammo, that did the trick! Crap, I'm aware of this, dunno how I missed
it :-(. Maybe, coz this example works as-is in NetBeans.

Also, shouldn't the BPEL compiler complain that the BPEL process is trying
to use an un-initialized variable rather than throwing the unintuitive
Assignment Failure exception?

-Kodeninja