ode-user mailing list archives

From kodeninja <koffee.2.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems deploying NetBeans SynchronousSample to Apache ODE
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:42:28 GMT

Howdy,

I'm trying to deploy the SynchronousSample sample BPEL project that comes
with NetBeans 6.x to Apache ODE and facing some problems. Has anyone else
tried it? My BPEL deploys fine but when I try to execute it using the SoapUI
app, it throws the following Assignment Failure exception:

ERROR -  Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=106,faultExplanation=No
results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
$outputVar.resultType/ns2:paramA} {org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN}

I'm actually using the WSO2 BPS application (it internally wraps the Apache
ODE 1.2 engine) here, but i guess the behavior would be the same even if I
deploy directly to an ODE engine.

Here's the BPEL zip:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25132707/SynchronousSample.zip
SynchronousSample.zip