ode-user mailing list archives

From adiaz.nori...@gmail.com
Subject How access failures messages ?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:12:55 GMT
Hi all,

I already know how to:

1.- Catch and access faults from WSDL message
2.- Catch failures like network communication issues

You can see an example from:
http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/08/bpel-fault-handling.html

But, what I havent done is, access the failure message retrived.
for example, I have a WS that is intentionally unavailable, then I have
another process that calls that fake WS,
so, I cat catch the error that the service is not there and I see I see the
following response in the logs from the engine:

<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/fault</faultstring>
<detail><Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found
for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8080ode/processes/fault .....
</Exception><detail>

The question is: How can I access the failure message? I mean, How can I
access "The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference"

Thanks in advance