ode-user mailing list archives

From Karthick Sankarachary <sankarach...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Using MEX Interceptors for new instance invocations
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:57:41 GMT
Hi Denis,

To obtain the ID of the BPEL process type, you may use
ic.getBpelProcess().getPID() (please refer to the ProcessSizeThrottler
interceptor in the 1.X branch).

To obtain the ID of the BPEL process instance, you should try
ic.getProcessDAO().getProcessId() (please refer to the
InstanceCountThrottler in the 1.X branch).

Just to reiterate, I'm not sure if those methods are available in the trunk
yet.

Best Regards,
Karthick Sankarachary