ode-user mailing list archives

From Karthick Sankarachary <sankarach...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Using MEX Interceptors for new instance invocations
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:07:01 GMT
Hi Denis,

That's correct. FWIW, that piece of code is not commented out in the
APACHE_ODE_1.X branch. In fact, we rely on that interceptor to monitor and
manage the memory footprint of BPEL processes (see
ODE-561<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-561>).
I'm guessing that fix has not yet been ported to the trunk in its entirety
for some reason.

Regards,
Karthick Sankarachary