ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Timed out invoking REST web service from Yahoo
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:42:12 GMT
namespace happiness...

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Bill McCusker <wmccusker@parasoft.com>wrote:

> Thanks Alexis,
>
>   I went back and it looks like I was missing a trailing '/' at the end of
> the mime namespace. Doh! Once I added that it worked.
>
> Bill McCusker
>
> Alexis Midon wrote:
>
>> good news before the weekend: I got your process working!
>>
>> Here what i did:
>>
>> #1. use lower case file extensions
>> #2.  set to DEBUG the log4j categories org.apache.ode.axis2 and httpclient
>> in $bpms-server/var/log/log4j.properties
>> (do it at the very bottom of the file to make sure the log level is not
>> overridden)
>>
>> #3. start the process. Exceptions all over the place in the server console
>> or in $bpms-server/var/log/bpms.log
>>  but you'll see the following message:
>>
>> 16:49:23,288 DEBUG [HttpMethodConverter] Body received but not mapped to
>> any
>> part! Body=
>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>> <ResultSet xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>> xmlns="urn:yahoo:maps" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:yahoo:maps
>> http://api.local.yahoo.com/MapsService/V1/GeocodeResponse.xsd"><Result
>>
>> precision="street"><Latitude>37.785120</Latitude><Longitude>-122.454709</Longitude><Address>Parker
>> Ave</Address><City>San
>>
>> Francisco</City><State>CA</State><Zip>94118</Zip><Country>US</Country></Result></ResultSet>
>>
>> Big, big hint!! Something might be wrong in the yahoo wsdl. The response
>> body needs to be set in a message part.
>>  See my earlier message to Bill in this same thread.
>>
>>
>> #4 edit the yahoo wsdl YahooGeocodeWSDL.wsdl, add the mime namespace, and
>> change the output1 as follows:
>>
>> .../var/deploy/yahoo/processes.ode$diff YahooGeocodeWSDL.wsdl
>> YahooGeocodeWSDL.wsdl.broken
>> 4d3
>> <  xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"
>> 38,40c37
>> <       <output name="output1">
>> < <mime:content type="text/xml" part="geoCoderResult"/>
>> < </output>
>> ---
>>
>>
>>>      <output name="output1"/>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> #5 redeploy the process
>> #6 send a request, enjoy the process response:
>> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>>   <soapenv:Body>
>>      <odens:SOAPTriggerWSDLOperationResponse xmlns:odens="
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/GeocoderBpelModule/SOAPTriggerWSDL">
>>         <latitude>37.785120</latitude>
>>         <longitude/>
>>      </odens:SOAPTriggerWSDLOperationResponse>
>>   </soapenv:Body>
>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>
>> #7 celebrate!
>>
>> Have a good weekend!
>>
>> Alexis
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Ricardo Pereira
>> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message