ode-user mailing list archives

From Myunghwa Hwang <mhwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Prefix problem in the request message for an external web service
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:06:38 GMT
Hi, list!
I've encountered another problem.
My process invokes three external web services whose messages are
unqualified XML instances.
An example request message should be like the following:
   <soapenv:Body>
      <get:getCntyOperation>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <stateName>?</stateName>
      </get:getCntyOperation>
   </soapenv:Body>

However, when this service is invoked by my bpel process, the generated
message is a qualified XML message as follows:
   <soapenv:Body>
      <getCntyOperation  xmlns="some URI">
         <!--Optional:-->
         <stateName>?</stateName>
      </getCntyOperation>
   </soapenv:Body>

This difference raises errors in running my bpel process.
I am using ode-2.0-beta on Tomcat 6.0.20.
The orchestration service provided by the process is also using unqualified
messages.

Any advices are welcome.

from Myunghwa Hwang

--