ode-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Calling bpel wf in ode
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:53:05 GMT
Hi all,

In my project we'll have a work flow execution module that can execute
different work flows defined in different work flow languages. This
module/service will take the input for the work flow, either the actual
representation of the work flow or maybe the address, if deployed as a web
service like BPEL in ode.

So my question is, is it possible to call a bpel work flow deployed with ODE
by other means then the wsdl interface, by some API where you give the
adress,name and input. If not does anyone know about a "easy" way to create
the soap messages on the fly that is needed to create a generic soap message
for calling a web service.  I'v lookeed some in the org.apache.ode.axis2
package, but could not find anything useful.

Any tips or hits?

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer