ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul.John...@metavante.com
Subject SelectionFailure second time in loop
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:57:12 GMT

Hello all,

I am really not sure how this can happen...but the first time through a
loop it can make the selection....the second time through the loop it
fails.  I the case that it fails, I am not accessing information in a
array...just setting static variables in the message.

I even tried to re-initialize the variable thinking some namespaces got
stepped on....but that did not work either.

Even stranger...it works in the Intalio Server running ODE...but not in a
downloaded version running in TomCat.

Any Ideas...I have run into this a lot....so is there some rules of thumb I
should be using?

Thanks for your time,

Paul

(See attached file: RecordIPTelephone.zip)
This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message
without making a copy.