ode-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Pereira <ricardo.sele...@gmail.com>
Subject Timed out invoking REST web service from Yahoo
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 23:17:07 GMT
Hello,
I have a very simple process that just invokes an REST external web service
from Yahoo (http://developer.yahoo.com/maps/rest/V1/geocode.html).

When i run it on Netbeans it is very quick and returns the expected result
(the latitude and longitude that are returned in decimal and i convert to
string).

When i deploy it on Apache ODE, it returns Timed Out. What am i doing
wrong?

I've seen other posts but i din't find good answers to this (the only answer
i found was to increase the time out variable but that isn't a solution).

I send on attach the necessary files. It is just extract and deploy.

I really appreciate your help as quick as you can.

Thanks
Ricardo