ode-user mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help to write BPEL Process
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:31:23 GMT
Hi Maruko,
To invoke a partner Web service you can use the <invoke /> (for more details
on <invoke/> Refer
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS/wsbpel-v2.0-OS.html#_Toc164738481).

So If you need to use two services together, the basic building block will
be <invoke />.

The following code snippet invoke a service specified in
InvokeMultiplierService2. And the result is assigned to the input variable
of the next <invoke/> which is InvokeSquareService.

<invoke name="InvokeMultiplierService2" partnerLink="MultiplierPartnerLink"
operation="multiply" portType="ns1:MultiplierServicePortType"
inputVariable="MultiplyInput1" outputVariable="MultiplyOutput1"/>
        <assign name="Assign3">
            <copy>
                <from>
                    <literal xml:space="preserve">
            <tns:square xmlns:tns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                  <tns:param0></tns:param0>
            </tns:square>
            </literal>
                </from>
                <to part="parameters" variable="SquareInput">
                </to>
            </copy>
        <copy>
                <from>$MultiplyOutput1.parameters/ns4:return</from>
                <to>$SquareInput.parameters/ns4:param0</to>
            </copy>
        </assign>
        <invoke name="InvokeSquareService" partnerLink="SquarePartnerLink"
operation="square" xmlns:ns2="http://SquareService.wsdl"
portType="ns2:SquareServicePortType" inputVariable="SquareInput"
outputVariable="SquareOutput"/>

Hope this will help.
Cheers,
Denis Weerasiri