ode-user mailing list archives

From Augusto Diaz <adiaz.nori...@gmail.com>
Subject Finally I installed ODE in Jboss and Oracle, but...
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 03:20:38 GMT
Hi all,

I have configured Ode with JBoss and Oracle. Here is how I did if some
one need a little help on it: http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/

The problem is that ODE is very very slow while connecting with Oracle
under JBoss. I tested Ode with Oracle under Tomcat and everything
works perfectly, the problem comes when ODE is installed with JBoss.
It is returning me "time outs" when calling some big processes. Even a
simple "HelloWorld2" is very slow, just desperate.

What I need to do in order to improve the performance?

Thanks in advance for your help