ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: How to filter events only for a particular BPEL process?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:49:18 GMT
Right now, the eventContext is only set for ScopeEvents apparently.   I
don't know if ProcessCompletion/ProcessTerminationEvent have been considered
or not.  On the outset, I think it would be possible to set the context for
these events as well since it's still available (although only the root
scope would still be available AFAIK).

I don't have time to look into this right now so if you could please file an
issue we can get back to it later.   And if you want to work it out yourself
and see if it suits your purpose, a patch would be most welcome!

alex