ode-user mailing list archives

From "Wenfeng ZHAO" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL user servey
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:25:42 GMT
Hello Stephan,

	I think the intialization of messages of which structures are ascertained at runtime might
be a source of incompatibility. If an outgoing message  has an element with "maxOccurs" attribute
being "unbounded", and you can decide how many times the element will occur in the message
only at runtime,  then there is no standard way to initialize the message as per WS-BPEL 2.0.

	In ODE 2.0, it can be done using a proprietary extension function to XPath  ode:insert-as-last-into($var,
$item). For example:

    <assign>
      <copy>
        <from>
          <literal>
            <s0_tns:qJoinResponse />
          </literal>
        </from>
        <to>$output0.body</to>
      </copy>
    </assign>

    <assign>
      <copy>
        <from>
          <literal>
          <s0_tns:result >
            <s0_tns:y >
            </s0_tns:y>
          </s0_tns:result>
          </literal>
        </from>
        <to variable='_elem1'/>
      </copy>
    </assign>

    <forEach counterName='_i13' parallel='no'>
      <startCounterValue>1</startCounterValue>
      <finalCounterValue>$_i12</finalCounterValue>    <!-- -- The value of
$_i12 is decided at runtime -->
      <scope>
        <assign>
          <copy>
            <from expressionLanguage='urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0'>ode:insert-as-last-into($output0.body,
$_elem1)</from>
            <to>$output0.body</to>
          </copy>
        </assign>
      </scope>
    </forEach>

Regards,
Wenfeng

=======On 2009-07-23 at 16:52:49 Stephan Kiesling wrote: =======

>Hello everyone!
>
>I'm working on a Compliance Test Suite for BPEL engines. In other words:
>I'm trying to measure interoperability of an engine according to the
>standard.
>
>Actually I'm trying to get some informations about known bugs or
>incompatibilities between different engines.
>
>I'm mailing this because I want to make a survey about these issues and
>I hope that you can tell me anything.
>
>Many thanks in advance!

ZHAO Wenfeng (赵文峰)
Ph.D. Candidate