ode-user mailing list archives

From "ZHAO Wenfeng" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errors on deployment
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 00:31:05 GMT
Hello Myunghwa,

   In default, ODE will output detailed information including compile ERRORs and other DEBUG
information to the standard output. I was always using it as a good debug tool. And the reason
of your deployment failure has probably been shown in it.

	For your reference, in Microsoft Windows I use the following command line to redirect the
output into a text file, which makes the browsing and searching in it more convenient:

    "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0\bin\java"  -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
  -Djava.endorsed.dirs="D:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9\common\endorsed" -classpath "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0\lib\tools.jar;D:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9\bin\bootstrap.jar"
-Dcatalina.base="D:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9" -Dcatalina.home="D:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9" -Djava.io.tmpdir="D:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9\temp"
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap  start > E:\_projectsR\scqrWorkspace\TomcatOutput.txt

Regards
Wenfeng

=======On 2009-07-06 at 03:46:37 Myunghwa Hwang wrote: =======

>Hi, list!
>I have another test project containing a synchronous process.
>This process invokes three external services, each of which is synchronous.
>My problem is that I cannot deploy this project successfully.
>Whenever I deploy this project, .deployed file is created but the deployment
>fails.
>I think there are some errors in my source documents, and have been trying
>to find them.
>Although most errors in my docs was cleaned, this project is still not
>deployed.
>If some experts look at the attached file and tell me what are wrong, it
>would be greatly helpful.
>
>I have other basic questions:
>1) Are there any tools to debug bpel or related source documents?
>I tried to use NetBeans and Eclipse Bpel editor. But the former shows that
>my bpel has errors especially in query statements, which I do not think are
>not wrong.
>The latter does not show any errors or I might not know how to use its
>validation tool (I could not find it).
>2) When I follow the default options of ode, where can I find its log files?
>
>    I am using Apache tomcat and other people says the standout log files of
>Tomcat will keep track of the errors.
>    In my case, there is no standout log files and other log files do not
>include any info of internal processes of ode.
>
>Any comments or guidelines are welcome. Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>Myunghwa Hwang
>GeoDa Center
>School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning
>Arizona State University
>mhwang4@gmail.com or Myunghwa.Hwang@asu.edu

Wenfeng ZHAO (赵文峰)
Ph.D. Candidate