ode-user mailing list archives

From "ZHAO Wenfeng" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2ns177:selectionFailure and org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault: Anexception occured when invoking ODE.
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 07:27:32 GMT
Hello Myunghwa,

	I noticed in your XML schema in getCntyBnd.xsd, the schema attribute "elementFormDefault"
was not set, i.e. the default "unqualified" is used. So the namespace prefix shoud NOT be
used before the local element name "stateName" in the two <copy> activities - either
the initialization one or the one setting values. Maybe it is just the problem.

	I've tried it in the version of ODE I used, which is a 2.0 one. And both your original process
- your second, "right" one - and a new one formed by removing the namespace prefix as above
from your this process work well, i.e. pass the two <copy> correctly through to the
following <invoke>.

Regards,
Wenfeng

Wenfeng ZHAO (赵文峰)