ode-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Dominguez <dan...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: getting current instance activity
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:50:52 GMT
Hi and welcome,

Not sure if this is your problem or not, but we've run into serious
issues with EventHandlers in ODE (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-634).  From the symptoms you
described, it looks like it could be the same issue.  One of my
colleagues has produced a patch for this.  If you're so inclined, you
can build ODE with this patch and see if it works for you.  Please
report your results if you try it.

Also, since you're porting ActiveBPEL processes, you might want to pay
attention to the ODE spec compliance issues documented at
http://ode.apache.org/ws-bpel-20-specification-compliance.html.

Hope this helps,
Daniel