ode-user mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: Timed out invoking REST web service from Yahoo
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:35:06 GMT
    It looks like the wsdl I was provided with was missing the
<mime:content type="text/xml" part="post_content"/>. Adding it yielded a
ConcurrentModificationException. Apparently list remove is being called
in a for each loop over that list in WsdlUtils getHttpHeaders, attached
is a small patch for that. However after fixing the
ConcurrentModificationException the process is still failing. Attached
is the modified wsdl I was provided with.

Bill McCusker