ode-user mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: Timed out invoking REST web service from Yahoo
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:20:20 GMT
Hi,

    I tried invoking the service and what happened is my test client did
time out. It looks like the process is having problems with the return
from the REST service. The assign is generating a fault because it can
not find a message part. When debugging I found that ODE was assigning
this to the output variable:

<message>
 <Connection headerPart="true">close</Connection>
 <Date
  headerPart="true">Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:05:08 GMT</Date>
 <Content-Type
  headerPart="true">text/xml; charset=utf-8</Content-Type>
 <P3P
  headerPart="true">policyref="http://info.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml",
CP="CAO DSP COR CUR ADM DEV TAI PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi TELo OTPi OUR
DELi SAMi OTRi UNRi PUBi IND PHY ONL UNI PUR FIN COM NAV INT DEM CNT STA
POL HEA PRE LOC GOV"</P3P>
 <Transfer-Encoding
  headerPart="true">chunked</Transfer-Encoding>
 <Cache-Control
  headerPart="true">private</Cache-Control>
 <Status-Line headerPart="true">
  <Status-Line>
   <HTTP-Version>HTTP/1.1</HTTP-Version>
   <Status-Code>200</Status-Code>
   <Reason-Phrase>OK</Reason-Phrase>
   <original>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</original>
  </Status-Line>
 </Status-Line>
</message>

as the result of the REST service invocation. However when testing the
same input using firefox I instead see the expected output. It looks
like ODE is saving the http response header instead of the response
traffic? Does this make sense?

Bill McCusker