ode-user mailing list archives

From Bill McCusker <wmccus...@parasoft.com>
Subject Re: Inline variable initialization in Ode 1.3.2
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:44:50 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

    The inline initialization looks fine in regard to the spec. A
selectionFailure could also come from a problem with the query used in
the assign. If you just echo the inline initialized variable back to the
response does the expected structure get returned? If so then the
problem is the query used in the assign.

Bill McCusker