ode-user mailing list archives

From kodeninja <koffee.2.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use the <catch> element in BPEL?
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:52:32 GMT

Hi Mark,

Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Just for clarity, if I invoke an
operation that has both input and output variables, and if it throws an
exception, then the output variable would be null, right? And if I'll be
able to access the exception/fault variable only in the specific catch
block, would I be able to get the actual fault string there?

-Kodeninja