ode-user mailing list archives

From kodeninja <koffee.2.k...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use the <catch> element in BPEL?
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:11:06 GMT

Howdy,

I want to understand the usage of the "catch" construct in BPEL 2.0. Are
there any good tutorials that explain its typical usage?

Consider the catch block below:

<catch faultName="HorribleFault" faultType="ns1:HorribleFault"
faultVariable="HorribleFaultVar">
</catch>

Here, does HorribleFaultVar need to be of type ns1:HorribleFault? Also, what
are the generic properties of HorribleFaultVar that will be available? Like,
how do I access the actual error message, error code if any, from this
variable?

Thanks,
-Kodeninja