ode-user mailing list archives

From phanlesang <phanles...@gmail.com>
Subject How get deploy logs
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:06:49 GMT

Hi everybody,
I'm in need of getting log information while deploying a Bpel process.
Though I can customize ODE log4j.properties file to tell ODE to write logs
in a separate file but it's really messy because it contains all ODE logs in
the whole session. I only want to get logs for every deployment. How can I
do that?
I think a deploy command line tool can help me out but I can't find one. I
say that because I've customized your bpel compile tool (bpelc) to get
compile logs and it work well for me.
Thanks for any suggestions!

-----
Sang PL