ode-user mailing list archives

From kodeninja <koffee.2.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading from a DB/File in a BPEL process
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:30:05 GMT

Howdy,

If I want to read/write some stuff from/to a DB/File from within a BPEL
process, should that also be exposed as web service to my process, or is
there a way to write, say, some custom Java code that can talk directly to
concerned entity? I'm trying to find out what kind customizations/hooks a
BPEL supports?

When I search for this stuff online, most of the links returned are from
Oracle, where they talk about writing Adapters for achieving the above. Are
adapters some standard BPEL stuff?

Thanks,
-Kodeninja