ode-user mailing list archives

From Chris Ma <cma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to find an example
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 06:02:24 GMT

Hi Sang,

           I think you want to find a bpel example to join these two
services into a single bpel service. Although this is not the case I am
looking for, I will try to do it for you, I hope I can do it before your
deadline. let's keep in touch..

Cheers,

Chris Ma

phanlesang wrote:

> Hi Chris,
> I'm writing a bpel designer using GWT so that we can design business
> process online and using Apache ODE on backend server. My designer is not
> work well though. I chose above example to demo for my bpel designer. This
> is very simple, for example:
>
> At first, I use Amazon Book Price Finder Service:
> http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/AWSECommerceService.wsdl
> to get price of a book.
>
> Second, I use Currency Converter Service:
> http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/1.0/CurrencyConverter.owl to convert
> price (in $USA) to my currency.
>
> I intend to that. Also, I have some days left to accomplish this. Just
> wonder if I can :(
>

> Chris Ma wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sang,
>> I am doing a survey on BPEL, I have written a similar example as you
>> want, but I think its a toy example, I am looking for a pratical scenario
>> for using BPEL as your example, may we can do some cooperations to finish
>> our tasks? you can tell me your case and I will do the BPEL program for
>> you?
>>

>> phanlesang wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>> I'm trying to find an example of BPEL process in which we taking the
>>> result
>>> from one web service and using it to invoke another web service. Would