ode-user mailing list archives

From phanlesang <phanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to find an example
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 05:26:28 GMT

Hi Chris,
I'm writing a bpel designer using GWT so that we can design business process
online and using Apache ODE on backend server. My designer is not work well
though. I chose above example to demo for my bpel designer. This is very
simple, for example:

At first, I use Amazon Book Price Finder Service:
http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/AWSECommerceService.wsdl
to get price of a book.

Second, I use Currency Converter Service:
http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/1.0/CurrencyConverter.owl to convert
price (in $USA) to my currency.

I intend to that. Also, I have some days left to accomplish this. Just
wonder if I can :(

Chris Ma wrote:

> Hi Sang,
> I am doing a survey on BPEL, I have written a similar example as you want,
> but I think its a toy example, I am looking for a pratical scenario for
> using BPEL as your example, may we can do some cooperations to finish our
> tasks? you can tell me your case and I will do the BPEL program for you?
>

> phanlesang wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>> I'm trying to find an example of BPEL process in which we taking the
>> result
>> from one web service and using it to invoke another web service. Would
>> you
>> please give me some links or some sources. I've tried to find it in the
>> documentation page but still not see.
>>
>> Thanks for any help!
>> Sang
>>

>> -----