ode-user mailing list archives

From kodeninja <koffee.2.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to filter events only for a particular BPEL process?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:32:25 GMT

Thanks for the reply, Alex.

I have one more question wrt the EventContext object available thru the
BpelEvent object. When I intercept a
"ProcessCompletionEvent"/"ProcessTerminationEvent" event, I want to get the
value of a particular "variable" (declared in the ROOT SCOPE of the bpel
process) from the process instance, but at this point the eventContext is
returned null. How can I fetch the variable's value in the onEvent() method
now?

Thanks,
-Kodeninja