ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Fonden" <christian.fon...@die-rooter.de>
Subject How to Adjust Axis2 Call Timeout
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:39:11 GMT
Hello Oders,

I wonder how to adjust the call timeout for a service call to an ode
process. The timeout is set to 30 seconds by default, but I have some
extension activities that take slightly more time (approx. 60 seconds). Yes,
I know, calling the process asynchronously is prefered, but it my case it
would be easier to adjust the timeout (I'd like to set it to 80 sec or
so....).

Is there any possibility to adjust the service call timeout? I did not find
it in the ode config by now, perhaps I have overseen the entry?

greets
Chris