ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul.John...@metavante.com
Subject Re: Ode in Intalio vs downloaded version
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:02:18 GMT
Hello,

I ran the server in debug mode and this is the log where it is failing.  It
is strange that it is not working.

Thanks for the help,

Paul

Was using context node <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message><retrieveIpCrossReference><RtrvIpXrefRqst
xmlns="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_WS">
  <rqstHdr xmlns="">            <rqstHdrVer
xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">2.0.0</rqstHdrVer>            <msgUuid
xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">12345678-1234-1234-1234-123456789012</msgUuid>
<actyId xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">recordIpEmailAddress</actyId>
<lclPref xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">en-US</lclPref>            <billId
xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">MVTEST</billId>            <sec
xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">               <basicAuthen>
<usrId>W149481</usrId>                  <pswrd>global11</pswrd>
</basicAuthen>            </sec>            <servPrmtrsLst
xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">               <servPrmtrs>
<mediator>                     <feId>149</feId>
<servId>recordIpEmailAddress</servId>
<servVer>1.0.0</servVer>                     <applId>CIM</applId>
</mediator>                  <src>                     <fldLst>
<fld>                           <fldNme>UserId</fldNme>
<fldVal>SSTOWASS</fldVal>                        </fld>
</fldLst>                  </src>               </servPrmtrs>
</servPrmtrsLst>         </rqstHdr>
  <rtrvIpXrefOsi xmlns="">
    <mvnt_MVOperations:ipId
xmlns:mvnt_MVOperations="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_MVOperations"/>
    <mvnt_MVOperations:listCntlAggr
xmlns:mvnt_MVOperations="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_MVOperations">
      <mvnt_Common:lstEntyVal
xmlns:mvnt_Common="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_Common"/>
      <mvnt_Common:nbrOfEnty
xmlns:mvnt_Common="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_Common"/>>
    </mvnt_MVOperations:listCntlAggr>
    <mvnt_MVOperations:svcngSysCustIdAggr
xmlns:mvnt_MVOperations="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_MVOperations">
      <mvnt_InvolvedParty:svcngSysCustId
xmlns:mvnt_InvolvedParty="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty"/>
      <mvnt_InvolvedParty:svcngSysId
xmlns:mvnt_InvolvedParty="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty"/>
    </mvnt_MVOperations:svcngSysCustIdAggr>
  </rtrvIpXrefOsi>
</RtrvIpXrefRqst></retrieveIpCrossReference></message>
Returned node list of size 0
Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=250,faultExplanation=No
 results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
$contactPointManagementRetrieveIpCrossReferenceRequestMsg.retrieveIpCrossReference/rqstHdr/MVCommonRqstHdr:servPrmtrsLst/MVCommonRqstHdr:servPrmtrs/MVCommonRqstHdr:mediator/MVCommonRqstHdr:applId}
({OScope '__PROCESS_SCOPE:recordIpEmailAddress'
id=3},TerminationChannel#1,ParentScopeChannel#2): has a fault handler for
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure:
{OCatch faultName=null, faultVariable=null}
SQL Cache missed with key:
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ProcessInstanceDAOImpl._scopes in class
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.RelationCollectionInverseKeyFieldStrategy
getConnection (tx=2)

  From:       Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>

  To:         user@ode.apache.org

  Date:       06/12/2009 03:21 PM

  Subject:    Re: Ode in Intalio vs downloaded version

Right, in theory there's no difference and the expressions evaluate the
same
way.

In practice there may be differences just because things are packaged
differently.

Without getting more information, we can't help you.

alex