ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul.John...@metavante.com
Subject Re: Ode in Intalio vs downloaded version
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:15:38 GMT
I am sending the exact information.  I have the same request, I just change
the place it is being sent in SOAPUI.  The code is the same in Intalio
Server and my standalone ODE server.

It is very strange.  All I could think of is that the Intalio engine is
using different jar files for xml parsing than what is supplied in the std
Tomcat and ODE>

Paul

  From:       Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>

  To:         user@ode.apache.org

  Date:       06/12/2009 04:08 PM

  Subject:    Re: Ode in Intalio vs downloaded version

And you're sure you're sending the same information to the process?   Did
you inspect the variable that is being accessed to determine if the data
was
present and the expression matched the data structure?

alex

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM, <Paul.Johnson@metavante.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I ran the server in debug mode and this is the log where it is failing.
It
> is strange that it is not working.
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Paul
>

> Was using context node <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <message><retrieveIpCrossReference><RtrvIpXrefRqst
> xmlns="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_WS">
>  <rqstHdr xmlns="">            <rqstHdrVer
> xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">2.0.0</rqstHdrVer>            <msgUuid
> xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">12345678-1234-1234-1234-123456789012</msgUuid>
> <actyId xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">recordIpEmailAddress</actyId>
> <lclPref xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">en-US</lclPref>            <billId
> xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">MVTEST</billId>            <sec
> xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">               <basicAuthen>
> <usrId>W149481</usrId>                  <pswrd>global11</pswrd>
> </basicAuthen>            </sec>            <servPrmtrsLst
> xmlns="mvntCommonRqstHdr">               <servPrmtrs>
> <mediator>                     <feId>149</feId>
> <servId>recordIpEmailAddress</servId>
> <servVer>1.0.0</servVer>                     <applId>CIM</applId>
> </mediator>                  <src>                     <fldLst>
> <fld>                           <fldNme>UserId</fldNme>
> <fldVal>SSTOWASS</fldVal>                        </fld>
> </fldLst>                  </src>               </servPrmtrs>
> </servPrmtrsLst>         </rqstHdr>
>  <rtrvIpXrefOsi xmlns="">
>    <mvnt_MVOperations:ipId
> xmlns:mvnt_MVOperations="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_MVOperations"/>
>    <mvnt_MVOperations:listCntlAggr
> xmlns:mvnt_MVOperations="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_MVOperations">
>      <mvnt_Common:lstEntyVal
> xmlns:mvnt_Common="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_Common"/>
>      <mvnt_Common:nbrOfEnty
> xmlns:mvnt_Common="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_Common"/>>
>    </mvnt_MVOperations:listCntlAggr>
>    <mvnt_MVOperations:svcngSysCustIdAggr
> xmlns:mvnt_MVOperations="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_MVOperations>">
>      <mvnt_InvolvedParty:svcngSysCustId
> xmlns:mvnt_InvolvedParty="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty"/>
>      <mvnt_InvolvedParty:svcngSysId
> xmlns:mvnt_InvolvedParty="http://www.metavante.com/mvnt_InvolvedParty"/>
>    </mvnt_MVOperations:svcngSysCustIdAggr>
>  </rtrvIpXrefOsi>
> </RtrvIpXrefRqst></retrieveIpCrossReference></message>
> Returned node list of size 0
> Assignment Fault:
> {
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable
}selectionFailure,lineNo=250,faultExplanation=No<
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=250,faultExplanation=No

>  results for expression: {OXPath10Expression

$contactPointManagementRetrieveIpCrossReferenceRequestMsg.retrieveIpCrossReference/rqstHdr/MVCommonRqstHdr:servPrmtrsLst/MVCommonRqstHdr:servPrmtrs/MVCommonRqstHdr:mediator/MVCommonRqstHdr:applId}

> ({OScope '__PROCESS_SCOPE:recordIpEmailAddress'
> id=3},TerminationChannel#1,ParentScopeChannel#2): has a fault handler for
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable
}selectionFailure<
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure

> :
> {OCatch faultName=null, faultVariable=null}
> SQL Cache missed with key:
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ProcessInstanceDAOImpl._scopes in class

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.RelationCollectionInverseKeyFieldStrategy