ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul.John...@metavante.com
Subject Re: Cannot create variable [UndeclaredXsdType]
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:30:14 GMT
OK,

I feel stupid.  I found the problem.  A corporate schema was accessing the
was accessing xml.xsd from its http url.
(schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd")  I saw some postings
about this issue, but I thought all of my references were local.

Man....there goes three days of banging my head against the wall.

Paul...


                                                                                         
     
  From:       Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>                                 
           
                                                                                         
     
  To:         user@ode.apache.org                                                        
     
                                                                                         
     
  Date:       06/11/2009 03:10 PM                                                        
     
                                                                                         
     
  Subject:    Re: Cannot create variable [UndeclaredXsdType]                             
     
                                                                                         
     





Wild guess... Invalid xerces.jar in your classpath?

alex

On 6/11/09, Paul.Johnson@metavante.com <Paul.Johnson@metavante.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> For some reason I cannot create a variable in ODE.  The only reference to
> this issue seems to be referencing other non local wsdls or schemas.  I
> have all my schemas and wsdls in the project directory.  I am really not
> sure what the issue could be.
>
> Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Paul
>
> FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be
> urn:)  http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd
> FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | openResource: invalid scheme (should be
> urn:)  http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Schema error:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>       at java.io.ByteArrayInputStream.<init>
(ByteArrayInputStream.java:89)
>       at org.apache.ode.utils.xsd.SchemaModelImpl
> $InternalSchemaResolver.resolveEntity(SchemaModelImpl.java:204.)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.resolveEntity(Unknown
> Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.resolveDocument
(Unknown
> Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.resolveSchema
> (Unknown Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees
> (Unknown Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees
> (Unknown Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees
> (Unknown Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees
> (Unknown Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema
> (Unknown Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(Unknown
> Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(Unknown
> Source)
>       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadInputList(Unknown
> Source)
>       at org.apache.ode.utils.xsd.SchemaModelImpl.newModel(
> SchemaModelImpl.java:95)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.WSDLRegistry.getSchemaModel(
> WSDLRegistry.java:107)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.resolveXsdType(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:422)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:1365)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.access$900(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:132)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl$8.run(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:1122)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:1068)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compileScope(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:1118)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:724)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:132)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:268.)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:338.)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(
> DeploymentUnitDir.java:171)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(
> DeploymentUnitDir.java:134)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(
> ProcessStoreImpl.java:183)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
> DeploymentPoller.java:144)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
> DeploymentPoller.java:55.)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | null:-1
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) |
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | java.lang.NullPointerException
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) |
>
file:/C:/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Test/recordIpEmail.bpel:37:

>  error: [UndeclaredXsdType] Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type
> "{?http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema)}string".
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deploy failed; error:
[CompilationErrors]
> Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>
>
file:/C:/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Test/recordIpEmail.bpel:37:

>  error: [UndeclaredXsdType] Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type
> "{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string".
>
> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
> [CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>
>
file:/C:/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Test/recordIpEmail.bpel:37:

>  error: [UndeclaredXsdType] Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type
> "{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string".
>
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:763)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:132)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:268.)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:338.)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(
> DeploymentUnitDir.java:171)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(
> DeploymentUnitDir.java:134)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(
> ProcessStoreImpl.java:183)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
> DeploymentPoller.java:144)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
> DeploymentPoller.java:55.)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deployment of Test failed, aborting for
> now.
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Deploy failed; error:
> [CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>
>
file:/C:/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Test/recordIpEmail.bpel:37:

>  error: [UndeclaredXsdType] Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type
> "{.http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string".
>
>       at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(
> ProcessStoreImpl.java:187)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
> DeploymentPoller.java:144)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
> DeploymentPoller.java:55.)
>       at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
> Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
> [CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>
>
file:/C:/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Test/recordIpEmail.bpel:37:

>  error: [UndeclaredXsdType] Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type
> "{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string".
>
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:763)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.v2.BpelCompilerImpl.compile(
> BpelCompilerImpl.java:132)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:268.)
>       at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:338.)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(
> DeploymentUnitDir.java:171)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(
> DeploymentUnitDir.java:134)
>       at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(
> ProcessStoreImpl.java:183)
>       ... 3 more
> (See attached file: Test.zip)
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
> sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
> Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
> strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
> notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message
> without making a copy.



---------------------------------------------------------------------
This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message
without making a copy.


Mime
View raw message