ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Fonden" <christian.fon...@die-rooter.de>
Subject Ode Deployment Poller Crash
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:57:33 GMT
hello Oders,

I have encountered the following problem in the current trunk version of
apache ode:
Whenever a BPEL File that contains errors is published, the deployment
poller crashes and thus ode stops listening for new process definitions.

With "BPEL file that contains errors" I mean that the file contains
syntactical ore semantical errors that are found by the ode BPEL compiler.
The Exception that is thrown by the compiler is not cought by the deployment
service, which makes it crash.

This bug bug was new in my revision and cannot be reproduced using an older
revision (e.g.rev.766476).

I have already opened a JIRA Ticket, see ODE-625 for details.

best, chris