ode-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Pereira <ricardo.sele...@gmail.com>
Subject Question: how to deploy a BPEL process with a file partner link?
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:07:12 GMT
Hello, i'm trying to deploy a simple BPEL process that has a partnerlink
which just creates a XML output file. The environment is the Netbeans.

How do i make the deploy.xml?
This is how i have now but when i put in the ODE processes folder it doesn't
make the deploy. If you need more details ask me and i show, but help me
please. thanks.

<deploy xmlns="http://www.apache.org/ode/schemas/dd/2007/03"
       xmlns:pns="http://www.amis.nl/bpel/LsoModule/lsoProcess"
       xmlns:wns="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/LsoModule/lsoWsdl"
       xmlns:wnsSave2File="
http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/LsoModule/Save2FileWSDL">

       <process name="pns:lsoProcess">
               <active>true</active>
               <provide partnerLink="LsoPartnerLink">
                       <service name="wns:lsoWsdlService"
port="lsoWsdlPort"/>
               </provide>
               <invoke partnerLink="Save2File">
                       <service name="wnsSave2File:FileOutboundService"
port="Save2FileWSDL_OutboundPort"/>
               </invoke>
       </process>
</deploy>