ode-user mailing list archives

From <j.p.r...@accenture.com>
Subject Passing Custom SOAP Headers
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:06:06 GMT
Hi,

Currently on our project when external services invoke an ODE BPEL process they provide a
customised SOAP:Header in the web service call.  The BPEL process invokes other external web
services as part of the business process.  My requirement is to pass the value from the inbound
SOAP:Header request to all external services that are invoked as a SOAP:Header.  Ideally I
want to do this transparently without having to code mapping the data, particularly as the
value passed in is not business data and is required for all services.

Is using a custom MessageExchangeInterceptor together with using the ode-axis2.mex.interceptors
property the correct approach to solving this problem?  Any direction on the approach or other
solutions greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
James