ode-user mailing list archives

From Pishava <pish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Initializing Varibales in BPEL script?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:46:12 GMT
Hello Matthieu,

Thanks for your attention. I am attaching the BPEL and the WSDL for the BPEL in which the
message type of the variable is defined.

Again thanks .

regards,
/Shahab
--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Initializing Varibales in BPEL script?
To: "Pishava" <pishava@yahoo.com>
Cc: user@ode.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 3:03 AM

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Pishava <pishava@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks. Yes  you are right. But my problem is that if I don't initialize the input variable
"foo" in <receive variable="foo" ..../> example, I will get the

Assignment Fault exception. For example in my case I get this error:
: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=132,faultExplanation=R-Value
expression "{OXPath10Expression $input.payload/ns1:RoomID_25__}" did not select any nodes.

While If I initialize it after "receive" activity, I will not get this error. Maybe something
is wrong somewhere else, but I don't know what and where?

Do you have any idea?

It's hard to know what and where without seeing your process :) Could you send it?
Thanks,Matthieu

regards,
/shahab