ode-user mailing list archives

From Augusto Diaz <adiaz.nori...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Event Handler
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:12:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

Im trying to do a simple example using eventHandlers, but I dont know
how to do it. Im sending you a simple example in which I have 3
operations and using correlation. The example works with Apache ODE
1.3.2 but only if eventHandler is hidden.

This is what I want to do in the example:

1. The user starts the process, then a key is returned. This key is
used as correlation to identify the BPEL process.
2. The BPEL process waits for a confirmation. The confirmation
operation needs the key generated in step 1.
3. At any time the user can querying the BPEL process about the
current value. (EventHandler)

The example works with step 1 and 2, but I have problems with the
eventHandler step.

Please any advice is welcome.

Best regards.